The ICT Office (DSTI – Direktorat Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi) was established with the aim of assisting the university realise its mandate of innovative use of ICT services and products to support research, learning, teaching and administrative processes.
The University has mandated the ICT Office (DSTI) to carry out the following functions:
- To develop and implement an evolutionary ICT policy and strategy that is sensitive to emerging technologies and responsive to changing needs and practices.
- To guarantee the security of ICT resources and the safety of people working in ICT environments.
- To enhance skills to develop, implement, support and exploit ICT resources effectively and efficiently.
- To provide quality network infrastructure and improve student & staff access to ICT services in line with University priorities.
- To ensure that business systems accommodate and facilitate changes in business practice that reflect changing institutional, staff and student needs.
- To advance the need for adequate and sustainable ICT funding from within the University and develop capacity to attract external resources.
ICT Office's Mission
Be a dynamic world-class ICT Office powering creativity and innovation in the University.
To provide innovative, quality and sustainable ICT solutions and services that meet the aspiration of the University in the learning, teaching, research and management.
Overall Strategic Objective or Mission
To maximize student and staff productivity, enhance teaching and learning and improve quality of research through ICT.